Tatted

So here is the update on my tattoos. When I went i brought a friend with me just so I was not alone. As I walked through the door I am not going to lie I instantly got nervous. You know when you get that little panic attack inside, and then your hands get sweaty. Well that is exactly what happened, thank god my friend was there to hold my hand because I did not think I was going to be able to do it. The girl Amber who did my tattoos was super nice, and she really knew what she was doing. Which definitely made me more comfortable and relaxed me. Just knowing you have someone who is so professional gives you comfort to trust them with putting something permanent on your body. The first tattoo I got done was my capricorn sign on the side boob area, like under my armpit. Before she started she had warned that the placement was a touchy spot for most people because there is bone there. As soon she started it, it was like a little bee sting almost but totally tolerable. It definitely was not as bad as I was expecting it to be. On the other hand my tattoo on my finger, which was my grandma's name, was horrible. I mean I really did not if I was going to make it, the pain was intense. It felt like a drill was hitting my one the whole time, and it was just burning. I pushed through and made it, and I am so happy with the results. Now I want more tattoos, and my next piece will probably be butterflies going up my spine.

Comments

  1. Well i didn't even know you had tattoos. I think its cool that you have them because they allow you to be a bit more unique especially because the meaning and art of the tattoo. Hope you keep getting pieces you truly desire.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment