Workout Time
The other day I noticed that I really need to start going to the gym again. I used to always be in shape, like really toned everywhere. Now I am skinny, but I just look like I lost all my tight toned skin. Lately all I eat is candy it is becoming a scary thing. On the side of my bed there is at least two bags of candy, or sometimes there is chips and ice cream. I have the worst eating habits, but I never really realized it because I was always in softball so it kept me in shape. Now that I am not playing anymore I guess I just stopped working out. I mean my grandma tells me I am so skinny and she does not understand that I know I am small, I am just not tone. Today is the day I start my diet, no more late night in n out trips and definitely no more taco truck. Plus it is time for daily runs and trips to the gym. Wow this is seriously going to be the most difficult thing of my life. Seriously I eat taco truck at least once a week, sounds crazy but I am being dead honest. You want to know what is the funniest thing, right now downstairs we have cherry pie in the kitchen. Cherry pie is my favorite, I am so sad that I can not have any. I am already wanting a cheat day. The gym is about to be my bestfriend because summer is about to be so hot. I need to have my body looking good, and looking perfect in a new bathing suit. Think I am even going to self tan because I look so white right now, kinda look like sour cream. Well next week I will tell you how the gym is treating me.
I found it interesting how you said you want to start going back to the gym to get toned and I found it funny that you mentioned the candy and chips by your bed because I am the same way because i keep that junk food on my dresser next to me. I want to start going back to the gym at Stan just to run on the treadmill because it helps calm my anxiety and stress.
ReplyDeleteI am the same way, I have been eating a lot of junk food and I need to lose some weight. Maybe we can go to the gym after our history class.
ReplyDelete