Im Feeling Myself


What is going on everybody! Lately I have been in the best mood, like no negative energy. I catch myself just hyping myself up. Recently I made the choice to hand a few people the scissors. I felt like they were just really two faced all the time, and I just found myself getting tired of their bullshit. I am a really drama free person, so when they were cut off it was a major relief. Since then I feel like a whole new me, you can feel it in my energy. Wow I just realized how cliche I sound, oh well get over it. Usually I am uncomfortable to be me around new people but I realized you have to just be yourself. You can not pretend to be someone you are not because then you can never be truly happy. When I was around toxic people I found myself losing pieces of myself trying to be someone I am not. Now I feel like in complete boss mode, like seriously I will just get super turnt out of nowhere because I am so happy with life. My skin glowing and my hair growing, if you are a female you know those two things are everything. My self love is at a all time high, you can catch me with no makeup because I love my face without makeup. No longer am I insecure about my appearance, and I certainly do not care to impress anyone. I hope you all have a lovely week, stay tuned for next week's post.

Comments