Lifestyle
Friday night a close friend of mine was arrested for murder. He was charged for two murders, a 5 yr old and and a 21 yr old. This was a big shock, he’s family to me so hearing the news was disappointing. I know his decisions are unforgivable, but I refuse to believe that he is not a good person. My friend was a genuine person with a dark past. I am not saying that is an excuse for his actions, but sometimes your past affects your future. After realizing that my friend is more than likely going to prison for life, I viewed my life in a different way. I always looked at school as being a pain in my neck, but now I believe it is a blessing in disguise. I have the opportunity to do something great with life because of the education I am getting. Some people are not given that opportunity and turn to selling drugs because well it might not be the best way to get money, it also keeps you from being homeless. Now when I get up for school, I am more grateful for the position I am in. I could have been selling drugs, but I chose the right path and continued to strive for a better education. Life is so unpredictable and you never know what is going to happen, but making the right decisions plays a key role in success. I wish my friend had looked at his lifestyle closely, now I will never see him again.
I like how you threw in your education into the blog and talked about how you view your life differently and as a opportunity for growth.
ReplyDelete