Confused


How are you supposed to be focus on school when sometimes you are just too depressed. I mean things happen and all of a sudden you are stuck at a red light. When I am at school I try to think about the positive reasons of why I am attending. The reasons are always the same, because my family said that a higher education meant more money. Society taught me that college was the next step after high school. But, everyday when I am at school I just sit and wonder how my life would be without school. Maybe I want to invent something and become a billionaire like Steve Jobs. I am going to Stan to be a LIBS major, in easier words I want to be an elementary school teacher. Although I love kids, what is the point of going to college for a job that does not get paid the fair amount. In reality I am not going to able to buy a BMW I8 or a mansion. Why am I still going to college if even when I finish, I am still not going to have what I want. People say money does not make you happy, well neither does college debt. At this point of my life I want to make things worth it. I do not want to write essays so that one day I can barely make rent. At least I am taking the safe way, because going to college means I will have a higher chance of getting a job. That is always good, but the risky side is so attractive. The freedom to do whatever you want and never knowing the result, I do not know why that excites me.

Comments

  1. its gonna we are all graduating with debt, not all can afford that kind of stuff. just make sure you are pursuing a career you enjoy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment