Cant Handle
Today is the day I realized what stress really is. Stress is having three reports due at the same time. I mean I have a five page essay on a review of a book I barely started reading, and the worst part about it is that I also have a 10 minute presentation too. How am I supposed to do a presentation on a book I do not even understand. I am basically praying for a miracle to happen. On top of the stress for that essay I also have an essay due for Fine Arts. This essay has to include art, theatre, and music all in one. I wanted to do the video instead, but the girl I was supposed to do with it is a complete lag. I do not want to rely on someone, then get a bad grade because I did not complete it. My last essay due is report on my fieldwork for LIBS which is not hard, but it is the fact that I have no time. The stress I have keeps building up, making me more and more depressed. I also do not know what any of my grades are since most teachers decide not to post them. So basically I am either doing really good, or really bad the world may never know. I feel like I am slowly losing my mind, and it puts me in the worst moods. I feel bad for the people around me but they do not understand how hard it is to manage your time when you are in college. It is so flipping hard, one day I will have no homework then the next day I have three assignments due. College is exhausting, but it is better than working minimum wage. I just have to keep reminding myself that everyday when i wake up at 6 in the morning.
Comments
Post a Comment