UNPREDICTABLE
The other day I was in my fine arts class and my wifi stopped working. The wifi was much needed because the building has no service, plus my phone is the only thing that keeps me alive in the class. I mean it is probably because my friends and I have a group chat, and man it never fails to kill me. So, basically what I am trying to say is that the wifi being horrible is a struggle. One week I will have wifi and then the following week I am in a dead zone. It is so unpredictable, and it always is bad when I need it. I mean boring classes is not the only reason why I need it. My math class requires my laptop, so when the wifi wakes up on the wrong side of the bed it takes me with it. The other day my wifi locked me out because i didn't know I had to reset my password every six months. When I went in to handle the situation it took almost 15 minutes because it locked me out twice. In those 15 minutes I learned that it is impossible to come up with a password that fits all 500 requirements. I know i'm exaggerating and you probably think I am one of those crazy phones that has to have their phone, but you try to stay focused on boring video without going on your phone. It is almost a joke to think that you wouldn't because come one get real you are going to go on your phone, and tweet about how boring the video is. Well I guess one day I am going to have a cracked screen from throwing my phone at the wall because the wifi stopped working. That is the beauty of college it is either a great day, or a really bad one. College is the wifi, just so unpredictable that sometimes you can't even handle it.
I totally agree with you of how college is so unpredictable just like wifi. One day you can be having an amazing day and the next it can be the end of the world for you.
ReplyDeleteThe Wi-Fi seemed to work okay for me at first, but now I rarely even use my phone at college because hardly anything runs well while I'm using it. Sometimes it even causes me to miss important messages from my friends or family, which really drives me insane.
ReplyDelete