Peace of Mind


My highschool had probably almost 3,000 students attending. So you could imagine how loud and disturbing it was. The hallways were like nightmare on elm street, I mean it was a horror. It almost made you not want to go to school because once you got there you had no more privacy. Everyone who knew about you even if you did not know them. It was a disaster, it was like my peers all watched Mean Girls and decided they wanted to make a remake. There was rumors and gossip floating around at all time. It is a miracle that I was actually present in my highschool years, if you knew me you would know why. I am the type of person that gets along with everyone. Most people say I have a chill vibe, I mean even when I am in a bad mood I try not to show it. In general I like to be around good vibes, just a calm environment. I guess that is why I chose to go to Stan State, the campus is one big wave of good vibes. Walking through campus it is almost as if I am floating on water. It is such a big campus,and it is never crowded. Even in the hallways there is always room walking through, completely stress free. The campus is such a beautiful sight, there is little ponds with ducks. I always do my homework at the benches right next to one of the ponds. Stan State is so peaceful, it makes me enjoy my time at school. My college experience has been one chill vibe and I can dig it.

Comments

  1. I agree, one of the main reasons why I chose to go to Stan State was because of the campus. I also find peace from just walking around, one night my roommate and I were having problems with the other girls in our dorm and we decided to eat our dinner outside and we were totally refreshed when we came back after.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment