New Chapter


College has became a new chapter of my life. New chapter of your life can be scary and you almost done even want to go through them because you know there's always challenges. But at the same time a new chapter can bring many benefits along with it. You are able to have a completely fresh start. I mean for starts this new chapter of life  I have completely different friends, and some of them are a surprise. The new friends I made are shocking because in highschool I would always isolate myself. In college I've learned to be more outgoing, and I try to smile more. My mom told me if I didn't have an aggressive look all the time it would help me out, so I actually listened. I've also learned that in this new chapter i'm no longer a pushover, so when there's a group assignment I'm not the only one doing it. I've become more aware of my responsibilities, before I wouldn't care what I did if it didn't concern me. But in college you're going to school for your future job, so everything matters. I think that’s why I’m not scared about this new beginning, I know that this is just another obstacle in my life that I have to get through. I mean don't get me wrong I'm still terrified of test and exams. I just moved on from being scared to go through it. I'm excited for the new challenges that college is going to bring, and when they happen I know i'm going to succeed. In this new chapter I am fearless and no one can tell me I can't do it.

Comments