TIRED

I realized that having to commute to school everyday really sucks. I mean I wake up at 5:15. Well actually I always put snooze on the alarm, so really I wake up at 6:10. Then I'm supposed to drive to school, but I'm so tired I swear I'm going to swerve off the road. Then when I get to class I just want to sleep because my professors like to lecture with monotone voices. Like who can even stay up and listen to them. I mean I would totally be able to listen to them, if school started later in the day and I could sleep in. On top of not being able to stay awake, I also look like a hot mess. Getting ready in the morning doesn't even exist anymore. My eyes got it the worse though I look like a zombie that hasn't eaten in days. Guess I should get more sleep, but wait I can't because I have so much homework. Sometimes I have a late class and don’t get home till almost 9. That means i have to stay up till two in the morning doing homework, keep in mind i have to wake up at 6 to drive to school. How is all this possible I honestly have no clue. When people ask how college is, I just reply with I’m barely surviving. They just laugh, but they don’t know what it’s like to be a college student. It can really be exhausting at times. But I’m going to have to get used to the hot mess look, for a few more years.

Comments

  1. I feel you! After school I have to drive home and then go work then do homework. I work everyday after classes and weekends. If you don't want bags anymore I use this cheap roll on cream for your under eyes by Garnier Fructis. You can literally find it at Walmart, its cheap and it helps much. Also braids are an easy way to make yourself look like you got ready. Also try using your breaks at school and work to get homework.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment