Time Management
Starting college was big step up from high school! They were totally two different things, and highschool did not prepare me for this. When I was a senior my time management didn't even matter because I would just do my homework the period before it was due. Now it's completely different time management is everything. In college you have to make things work because you have more work than you're used to, so if you don't you basically will fail. You can't just turn things in late either because the professors aren't lenient. So instead of just going with the flow, I find it better for me to just plan out my week ahead of time. That way I'm able to incorporate study time throughout my day. Some days i have huge gaps between classes so during that spare time is where I'll do my homework, or study. Doing this lowers my stress level, I'm not all flustered trying to get things finished all at one time. This helps me get better sleep because since my work is mostly done I don't have to stay up all night. Since i get to sleep more i'm able to focus and class. Usually I would be the student in the back with her head on the desk because i was so tired, but now I sit in the front in most of my classes. I'm glad I learned how to manage my time better now I feel like I have accomplished so much more. In class I'm productive and energized its really cool to see how I'm changing.
I totally agree with you! We need to manage our time to me more successful.
ReplyDelete