School Parking
How does one get a parking at school. Let me tell to you it's harder than it seems. I mean in high school to park there for one its was free, but two there was always parking available. In college it's a completely different story, I have to wake up an extra 20 minutes to get a good parking. Thats if im lucky enough to even find one, most of the time there's still nothing. Like do they honestly expect me to wake up an hour earlier than I should have to. Why can't they build a new parking lot? I mean I'm paying to go to school the least there could be is parking. There has been times where i was late to class because I was still on the search for a parking. It's like the hunger games out there, I'm surprised someone hasn't hit my car honestly. On top of it all its cost $180 for a parking pass. That's not even for the whole year, it's only for a semester. When I found this out I nearly passed out, don't they know I'm a broke college kid. How does it cost this much for a parking lot that doesn't even have a enough room? I keep doing the math in my head, but it still is not adding up to me. I work part time, and 180 is a good chunk of my paycheck. In my opinion I wouldn't mind if it was that price for a year round one. But if it's going to be this expensive they should at least have more parking.
there is like ten parking lots around campus there is always parking in the back you just have to walk a bit more
ReplyDeleteI agree that the parking permit for the semester is way too expensive, and apart from the fact that you have to pay 186 for a sticker you also get tickets when you forget to put the little sticker up, like me. Thats an additional $33 dollars each time you don't show your permit. Honestly, why wouldd they have us put our license plate number if they won't even check to make sure you did pay the close amount of $200. The whole college thing is a rip off.
ReplyDeleteSame, on my day with early classes i usually get to school around 7:30 a.m and the parking lot (4) is almost empty. Otherwise i spend around 20 min finding parking until around 5p.m where it dies down a bit.
ReplyDelete