First Day of School
Waking up for the first day was a bittersweet moment. I was starting a new part of my life, but at the same time I didn't even want to start because I was so tired. The whole time I was driving I was slowing getting nervous, and I could feel the butterflies. Once I got there it took me about 5 mintues to find parking. I was about thirty minutes early so I waited in my car, I almost considered going back home because I didn't think I was ready for college. Sitting in my English class I knew that this is something I'm going to enjoy, and all I have to do is apply myself. After class I got to talk to a sorority I was interested in, but after talking to the girls about it I realized that it wasn't for me. My friend finally got out of class at that point, so we went over to her new apartment and I got to experience dorm life. I had to leave and head back over for my math class. I got into class and at first I wasn't feeling the vibe because I thought the teacher was rude, but then as class went she became a whole new person. She became super chill and she made math understandable, which is crazy because I'm horrible at math. I got out an hour early, and went back home to Modesto. That night in bed I realized that what I thought was going to be the worst day became one of the best days of my life.
Glad to hear that you enjoyed the first of college, I myself too didn't think I was ready for this new experience. But luckily so far these past few first weeks have gone well. From the looks of it, I believe you'll have a great 4 years ahead of you. Good luck in this new experience.
ReplyDeleteYass. I like that you enjoyed your first day. Especially because I had class with you I think it was cool. I think you will do great and maybe you should try joining a club if you did not like the sorority so you can find something to do meanwhile.
ReplyDelete